Friday, September 2, 2011

Can anyone tell me what District I'm in?

Spotyslvania County is composed of 7 Districts.  Each District elects one person to serve as their representative on the Board of Supervisors. 

Due to the 2010 census, some of the Districts were adjusted.  This adjustment was finalized by the DOJ on 22 July 2011.   

The seven districts are:
Chancellor, Courtland, Salem, Battlefield, Lee Hill, Berkeley, and Livingston


Seven districts of Spotsy
 

On November 8th, the seats for Chancellor, Courtland, Salem, and Livingston Districts are up for reelection.  In each of these districts, the challengers, Tim McLaughlin (Chancellor), Paul Trampe (Salem), Ann Heidig (Livingston), and myself, David Ross (Courtland) are running for increased Spotsylvania County resident's property rights.  I believe this is a first. 

If you would like me to e-mail you a full map picture that will be easier to read, or a close up of your District, please e-mail me at david.ross.7@verizon.net - I'd be happy to electronically send you picture.

The Courtland District is subdivided into three Precincts.  Hazel Run (green), Plank Road (orange), and Riverbend (yellow) on map below.

Courtland District of Spotsylvania County
Below, are posted a close up picture of each of the Precincts.  Please do not hesitate to e-mail me at david.ross.7@verizon.net if you would like a detailed photo of any of the below to clarify if you are in the Courtland District or not.  


Courtland District - Riverbend Precinct


Courtland District - Plank Road Precinct


Courtland District - Hazel Run Precinct

As always - thanks for taking the time to stay informed.  If you haven't signed up for my e-mail distribution list - please do so today.  Send me an e-mail to david.ross.7@verizon.net with "distro" in subject line.

Take care,
David Ross



No comments:

Post a Comment